Nomada creates a perfectly secure channel for you to protect your and your family’s private information while you are using https://www.nomada.in
2.1 Collection of your Information
Nomada select, use and stores information about you when you visit our website https://www.nomada.in . You may provide us with your personal information, such as your, company details, email address, street address and contact information to access protected information on https://www.nomada.in . Or, we can follow up with you post your visit. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Country, City & State
Nomada remembers your information to make the visit even more smooth for you. Provision of your email address is mandatory ‘personal information’ during registration sign up. Every time you visit the website after your registration, Nomada will be able to access your account as long as you are logged in as a user. Before completing the first purchase, the customer also have to provide other Personal Information, such as, phone number, email, billing addresses.
Post your registration with Nomada, the company will automatically receive and store information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you visited. Nomada may use third party contractors and service providers to contact you for services you have chosen. These contractors are legally and morally bound to protect your information in the same way as we do. Nomada will use information for the specific purpose for which you have already provided permission.
2.2 How we use your Information
Information collected from you could be used in the following way:
- To create a smoother experience for the customers: The information we collect from you helps us to make https://www.nomada.in more user-friendly and respond to your queries quicker.
- Keep you updated through emails: We use your information to keep you in loop with all the new updates via emails, texts and calls, with your permission. Our aim is to inform you all about our product, new ongoing promotions and for marketing purposes.
- Adapt content, improve quality and Simplify the use of other https://www.nomada.in channels: Nomada may use your given information to provide better access to you of our channels and help personalize content as well. We want to give you a simple login process, smoother navigation, provide a secure experience and calculate page response rates through your Personal Data.
- Acquire third party services: The company shares Personal Information with third parties/contractors who render services with auditing, email delivery, information technology, Nomada website management, customer service and such. We keep your security in mind while providing Personal Information to third party service providers or to contractors. We assure that they use your Personal Information in respectable way and work within the bounds of this policy.
3. FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Any relevant information collected by Nomada will be processed in a respectful and lawful way. The purpose of collection will be stated at the time of information collection or each time the purpose of collection changes.
4. DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- Nomada may disclose your Personal Information as we think necessary: a) Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; b) To adhere to the legal process; c) To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes; d) To impose our terms and conditions; and e) To assist you with any available remedies or limit the damages.
- Also, in the light of any merger, sale, joint venture, reorganization, assignment, transfer or disposition of our stocks, business and assets (including in regards with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have acquired from you to the rightful third party.
- we may transfer information to government agencies or any other companies assisting us with fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: a) Instructed or permitted by law; or, b) To secure against potential or actual fraud threats or unauthorized transactions; or, c) Investigating fraud that has already taken place. Personal Information will not be provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
In the case, Nomada goes through a merger, a business transition or taken over by other company, or a sale of all or a section of its assets, your Personal Information stored through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. You will be informed through a notice appearing on our website(s) 30 days prior of any such change.
5. CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent usually means a person’s permission to The Company to use their Personal Information, which is generally gained by a “check box” or signature understanding and agreeing to the proceedings of their Personal Information. Sometimes, express written permission is required from the individual upon the information processing activity. Nomada receives permission from the individuals before: I. gathering, using and operating on their Personal Information, including sensitive personal information, in particular ways or distribute the individual’s private information with the third party; II. sending the person’s personal information outside the individual’s country of residence; III. using or putting web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
5.2 Control of your Information
You may request to evaluate, update, conceal, correct or alter any of your Personal Information, which you have earlier provided us through “www.nomada.in” , or object to the use or operation of any such information by us. Any concerns you might have regarding access or altering of your personal data, please reach us at Privacy Contact Information mentioned within Section 11 “ Privacy Contact Information” of this policy. State within your request, what particular information you would like to have changed, or you would like to conceal any information from our database or otherwise inform us what control you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have given to us. However, most of the issues and questions related to access can be dealt quickly, more complex ones may take more research and time. In cases like these, issues will be addressed, or you will be informed regarding the nature of the problem and ideal next steps, within thirty days.
6. DATA STORAGE
Nomada will relocate your information from “https://www.nomada.in” to other databases and store it on other supplier systems. Nomada while storing your data on its or it’s suppliers systems, ensures proper security.
7. COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personal recognizable information is kept secure. Only permitted employees, business associates, clients, affiliates/subsidiaries, vendors and rest of the third party providers (who are already legally bound to protect your information) have access to this information. Nomada makes sure that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through proper legally bound channels. However, our users are responsible for maintaining the security of any passwords, user ID or any form of authentication involved in gaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites, while logged in on https://www.nomada.in . Use of and access to any password protected area of “https://www.nomada.in ” is limited to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is forbidden and may lead to criminal prosecution.
As it is with several sites, when you visit our site or fill out a registration form, we will place a “cookie” on your computer, which helps us recognize you more quickly when you return. We will not follow your stream through “cookies” or other devices on the internet and will generally use them, and other devices, to understand which pages or information you find most of use at our own websites.
You can refuse to accept a “cookie” offered by most websites. Even though you refuse to accept a “cookie”, you will not be denied access to any part of the website, but your transactions may be delayed through this website due to the time it takes you to re-enter basic information pivotal to complete a transaction.
8. RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
9. YOUR CONSENT
Your permission to personal data collection and processing may be annulled by contacting us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be given by the holder of the paternal responsibility of the child. Please note, in light you do not provide us with permission or choose to withdraw your consent at any time, we shall not be able to provide the services as explained in section 2.2 of this policy.
10. PRIVACY OF CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any queries regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, rectify or erase information, you can do so by contacting us at tel: 022-220-2020 or by emailing us at info @nomada.in